Wednesday, April 6, 2011

dad's canon

if i can ever take a whole roll of film without fucking it up, i have a beautiful new subject: koreatown. rookie mistakes like loading the film wrong or it getting caught on a mechanism forcing me to expose the whole roll has led me to many lost pictures. but hopefully you will soon be seeing my neighborhood from my dad's old canon ae-1. and maybe someday from my super 8mm. but that will be a much slower process. also, a new flash for my holga might make those photos come out better as well. mine are just not cool enough for the blogosphere. i'll have to get these things working because soon we will have couchsurfers and i must must must photograph each and every one of them.

here is a shot from an experimental roll.

azusa, ca
canon ae-1

No comments: